Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Grandparents Wild Visit

I joke that the only time my parents come to visit is when I have a baby, so I had to have another one. This time, they stayed for two weeks which means we got several projects done and had lots of time playing.

Grandma playing ball tag with Bruce and Cody. They loved having to find Grandma to throw the ball at her.
We celebrated Pi day while they were here. (Which really means a great excuse to eat pie.)

Grandma read several books to the kids each day and took care of Bruce while the other boys and I had a nap each day.

We took the kids to the bookstore to play with the trains.
Cody watchong over Kyle or Baby as he calls him.

Grandma built the tallest block tower with Regina before Church.

Grandma and I tied two twin blankets for the boys--and earlu birthday present for Bruce. She also did several other sewing projects for me as well.

Grandpa helped hold Kyle and took the girls to and from school each day--a very big help for me.

We loved having them be able to spend so much time with us...until the next baby (just kidding)

No comments: