Two days before baby--gained 34lbs total. Still undecided about his name at this time and called him Cricket while he was in my tummy.
Since I had already been up for two nights with Cody and his cold, I knew I couldn't mentally handle having a baby without medication so I immediately asked for an epidural.
Before the epidural. I thought I wasn't going to get it in time.
Then I got it in time and it worked great. Perhaps too much since it took half a day to wear off.
I know the epidural lengthed my labor time but baby #5 was born at 6:32 am. He was my only baby that I was excited to meet and willing to hold right away. I think due to the lack of pain I had.
Introducing Kyle Matthew Conde
Weighed: 7lbs 15oz
Height: 20 inches
We thought he was going to be a lot bigger since his brothers were big babies. We didn't even have clothes or diapers small enough to fit him.
First Bath
The other kids were sad that they didn't get to visit us in the hospital. The hospital asked that kids dodn't come since there has been lots of sickness this winter.He looks a lot like Regina when she was born.
We stayed for two days in the hospital which meant lots of bonding time and rest for both Kyle and me.
He is a great sleeper and eater.










No comments:
Post a Comment