Friday, November 27, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

Our Thanksgiving started earlier than I wanted--6am. The kids seem to be getting up earlier everyday.

 We had hot chocolate and pancakes for breakfast and then had a relaxing day until dinner time.


For dinner we had the traditional Thanksgiving dinner. I think Matthew and I were the only ones who ate it besides the rolls and pies. 


The kids loved the three different pies and had a slice of each one.


Cody really enjoyed his pie and had his third bath of the day after dinner.

After dinner, Matthew and the older kids trimmed the trees in the front to get ready to hang our Christmas lights in the next few days.


Our Gratitude Turkey. Bruce was thankful for Mighty Machines on every feather he made. Regina was thankful for various people. Jennie was thankful for nature items like rainbows and the ocean. Cody just liked to join in--one of his is the yellow with blue tape on ethe front.

No comments: