Monday, November 23, 2015

Cody 18 months

It is amazing to me how fast time flies by. Cody is now officially 18 months which means he can go to nursery legally. (He has been going for a month now.)  I got to spend the first hour of nursery with him this week. He really liked that I was in there. He still isn't too sure of the regular leaders.

Besides nursery, Cody has fallen in love with project time, reading books, playing cars, and trying to keep up with his siblings. He is my most cuddly child and smiley--if that is even possible. 
 Cody loves being able to go out in the backyard with his siblings. I always seem to find him digging or sitting in the dirt.

 He went to his doctor check up and it confirmed what I already knew; he is big and heavy! 
(26 lbs 7 oz and 33 inches tall)


Cody does have some toddler curiosity though. In a two day span, he destroyed a book, almost broke the TV, broke our big toy truck toy box, and knocked over my planter. I am one busy mommy.

No comments: