The kids have really gotten into blowing bubbles. Bruce has really mastered blowing them this year.
The girls decided they needed a new dress. I was able to sew up theses ones...They got to choose the fabric and of course they chose the Christmas fabric.
Oh! How we love home made play dough at our house. Even Cody needed to play with it.
Nothing says summer like eating ice cream to stay cool. I found the mini-size drumsticks perfect for the kids.
Every Tuesday, we have been meeting friends at the park to play. One of the parks is full of sand. My kids loved building and lying in the sand.
Matthew and I went on a double date to an outdoor concert. It was tons of fun to hear some of the music from my High School Days.
Better than Ezra, Eve 6, Uncle Kracker, and Sugar Ray played at the concert.
Fun at the Park.










No comments:
Post a Comment