Saturday, May 02, 2015

Crazy Kids

Sometimes, the kids do crazy things... 

I just wanted to a take a shower without my little ones joining me...I think I should have let them. This is a box and a half worth of Cheerios.
Thanks to Big Sister, Regina, I now know Cody can handle apples. She left hers in a place where he could reach it and he wasn't about to let go of it.

After having this bike for over a year, Jennie finally has decided that she can ride it. We have been trying to build her confidence since the weather has been nice. Today she just decided it was time.

 Bruce just had to take his party blower into the bath tub with him. It lasted all of 30 seconds before it got wet and broke apart.




On a side note: Jennie has lost a six teeth!!! (Four on the bottom and two on the top) Her smile looks adorable!



No comments: