Sunday, March 08, 2015

February Fun 2015

What a fun February we had. I can't believe how fast it went by.


I told Bruce to go to bed and this is where I found him. For the whole month, he seemed to be in my bed during sometime in the night. I guess he decidef to start out that way instead.

Meet Pirate Regina. She loves pretend play and having the perfect outfit.

Cody has really taken off. He has figured out that if he makes it to the kitchen, there will be crumbs.


Jennie the Butterfly...notice the shoes. According to Jennie you have to have fancy shoes to be a butterfly.


The weather had been unsusally warm so we have been spending our days outside. Even Cody has been able to join the older kids.


Thebgirls really wanted to go swimming--that is how warm it has been. This was my compromise.



Cody having his first sink bath. The other kids were much smaller when they had their first bath but due to casts and not sitting up until recently, it was easier to bath him in the tub. He loved splashing and made a huge mess.


1 comment:

Doug and Amanda said...

i can't believe how green your grass is!!! OH spring I can't wait!!! And the OM Mobile how fun!!! My james would have been all over that what a fun outing!