This year, we invited Matthew's side of the family for a small party, pizza, and Trunk or Treating. We had a great time. During the party, we played pin the nose of the pumpkin, had a scavenger hunt, shot marshmallows at a pumpkin target, and did a few crafts.
Then we headed to the pizza parlor to for delicious pizza and Halloween cupcakes.
Me as a Mouse
Matthew as an aviator pilot
Jennie as a Barbie Princess
Regina as a Lalaloopsy Doll
Bruce as a Tiger
Cody as a Frog---each one of the kids has worn this for a Halloween
Our Little Family October 2014
After the pizza parlor, we headed to our ward's Trunk or Treat. Everyone loved going to each of the cars for candy. This was Bruce's first Halloween where he understood what it meant to say Trick or Treat. He loved the result from saying it.
We decorated our van as a fishing station. Everyone had to go fishing for their candy---and I was the person sitting behind the ocean since I was the smallest.









1 comment:
Awww I love the mouse costume Jenette!!!! Super cute! ^_^
Post a Comment