Cody ready for another long drive to Portland. The kids are learning to be great travelers. On one of our visits, we went to the zoo. The kids had a great time, but I was by myself so I didn't get a single picture.
Cody's First Cast
We made it to a unique museum--Applegate Trail Interpretative Center. We think the guy who ran it was a little crazy and we weren't allowed to take pictures inside. We did get to take a couple of pictures on some old stage coaches.
Finally, we have made it to a couple of splash pads. The older kids love playing in water and Cody enjoys the change of scenery.






2 comments:
Wow you are quite active for just having a baby. I'm always terrified to go anywhere with the kids by myself after having a baby. I can't imagine doing a five hour long trip every week let alone going to the Zoo! You are a strong woman!
Sounds fun, Hopefully all is going well with his little foot, that is a lot of traveling, but you may end up having the best little travelers around, they will be so good at it with any luck they are good for you while driving....
Post a Comment