Thursday, May 08, 2014

Taking it Easy

We have been taking it easy around here for the past few weeks. Well as laid back as one can be with three young kids.
We have been enjoying the warm weather. We attempted to wash the minivan ourselves...that was an adventure with little ones. We had to go to the carwash to clean all the missed spots. We have gone to the park several times. And recently we have played in the sprinkler/pool.
I have mostly mastered making whole wheat bread...I have been making it weekly for a couple of months now. My irises are in full bloom which always makes me smile...I love irises.
Jennie has made great progress in vision therapy...enough that we feel comfortable taking a break for a bit while we get settled after baby comes.
Regina is a great helper in the kitchen. She loves helping me cook.
Bruce has decided to be a big boy. He is sleeping in a toddler bed. I wish he would sleep in though--4:45 AM every morning is exhausting. Also he had learned to pull off his pants and diaper. He is very pleased that he can make himself pee after taking everything off---I on the other hand am not impressed and have put him back in onesies to prevent him from peeing on the floor.

2 comments:

Jarom & Corinne said...

your bread looks amazing! Good luck with baby number four, hope all goes well for you! Can't wait to see pictures!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are taking it easy.