Tuesday, March 18, 2014

31 Weeks Pregnant

I have made it to the last trimester of Baby #4's pregnancy!!!! Time has gone fast for me because I have been busy with the other children and doing a few projects for Baby. We still don't have a name picked out, but we are working on it.
 The tradition of making a blanket for each baby continues:

 Jennie's blanket has a bird on it

 Regina's blanket has a bunny and carrots on it

Bruce's blanket has a crocodile and a sun on it

Baby #4's blanket has a dog holding a bone on it
 
In addition to the hand stitched blanket, I made a soft blanket and we bought a lion. (Each child has a stuffed toy from us as well.) I am hoping this baby will attach to the soft blanket like Bruce has. It has been nice to not have to wean him from the pacifier and I can hand him his blanket when it is time to sleep---this started at 6 months for Bruce.

No comments: