However, I did get a lot of other pictures. We went to the Church of the Holy Cross, which is built into the Red Rock.
Then we had a fun family party to celebrate all the Summer Birthdays, which meant Bruce, Regina, and I received presents---We all LOVE them.
During the party we took some family pictures.
We visited the old mining town of Jerome. Our favorite part in the museum was the rocks that glowed in the dark--we called them "moon rocks"
Ans Since it was REALLY hot, we had to have ice cream. The girls really liked the blue ice cream with sprinkles. I was able to have mint ice cream with no chocolate!!!
As Jennie said, "We climbed a very tall hill," so we could look at some of the shops in Uptown Sedona. While we were walking around, we found these fun cut outs.
We also took some time to play the xylophones. We talked about putting out a hat and seeing how much money we would get for our songs, but we feared we wouldn't get anything.





















2 comments:
We recently took a 15+ hour drive to San Diego for a family reunion so we know all about long road trips too. I was actually surprised too at how well the boys did, though it's not like I'm anxious yo do it again soon. Next time you are in AZ we will be there too so let me know. Glad you had fun and survived the heat.
looks like fun! Glad the traveling went well....
Post a Comment