Sunday, May 19, 2013

Jennie--Preschool

On May 9th, Jennie went to her first day of Preschool. I was a little nervous about sending her, but she was very excited to go.(On May 6th, we were able to take a little tour of her classroom to help with the unknown of preschool. We took some of these pictures on that day.)

 We bought her a Minnie Mouse backpack and of course one for Regina.
Jennie informed me that she needed to have a notebook and a pencil in her bag to make it an official preschool backpack.





Jennie did really well on the first official day. I was talking to the lead teacher and all of the sudden, I hear Jennie say, "Good bye Mom, see you later." I thought it was going to be hard for her, but it was harder on me--no tears. However, it was really hard on Regina. She cried that she didn't get to stay and then asked over and over again where Jennie was at until we picked her up from school.


1 comment:

Doug and Amanda said...

Cute! Good for her just jumping right in.