Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Bruce--9 Months

It is crazy to think that Mr. Bruce is officially 9 months today. He has grown so much.

 Bruce in the Tub. He LOVES his bath time. Whenever we go into the bathroom, he starts smiling and laughing because he thinks it is bath time. And now that he is crawling whenever he is "missing," I seem to always find him sitting in the bathroom next to the tub. (We are now reminding the girls to close the door.)

 I LOVE this face. He started doing it a couple weeks again and I finally got it on film---thanks to Daddy. He does it whenever he tries something new to eat or whenever he is being silly.

When I was reading, I looked up and saw Bruce standing up. Luckily, I had the camera close to take a picture. It is crazy to think he is already pulling himself up...He just started to crawl!

A few stats:
Height: Unknown (His doctor's appointment isn't until June) however he seems to be almost 28 inches Weight: 21 Lbs
Eyes: They are officially BLUE!
Teeth: Six (Four on top and Two on bottom)
Food: Favorite is Pears; Dislikes are Veggies---we are having a big struggle to get him to eat any kind.
Toy: Loves any toy that makes noise like a rattle or the box of Duplos being swished around

3 comments:

Tina said...

Matthew was NOT fond of Veggies and always loved Pears! Like Father Like Son!

Doug and Amanda said...

Oh, He is Cute though! Veggies, maybe they are overrated....lol

Lance and Kimberlee said...

What a cutie! I miss seeing his cute face. Growing so fast.