When Jennie was younger, her grandma gave her a very adorable outfit, which she refused to wear. I got her to wear it long enough for a photo shoot at grandma's house. And the only way I could get Jennie to smile was to pretend to cry.
Well, the outfit now is Regina's size, and it is almost the same story with her. She refused to wear it, I was able to get it on long enough for a photo shoot, but she wouldn't hold still. This was the best I could do.
I do love her curls---a nurse at the hospital couldn't get over how beautiful her hair was and was surprised that I only had to get it wet to make it re-curl.




1 comment:
She looks SO adorable in that..Bruce will be glad he doesn't have to have a similar Photo Shoot! I have to get copies of these!
Post a Comment