Saturday, June 30, 2012

Regina and Socks

Regina has been obsessed with socks lately. And not just any pair of socks, she has to have her sister's socks. Since she has a difficult time putting them on her feet (But she has done it), she wears them on her hands.

 This is the first time, I caught her with the socks--there were also other pairs scattered around the floor.

Besides Jennie's socks, Regina has fallen in love with all of Jennie's clothes including her raincoat.


The after bath time one day, I heard Regina crying out in frustration. I turned around to find her stuck in Jennie's pajama pants. (Her head in one pant leg and an arm in the other one). Then when I tried get the pants off of her, she threw a tantrum and wanted to put them back on--what a silly girl.

2 comments:

Doug and Amanda said...

I love the picture in the raincoat, so cute!!!!

Tina said...

But HEY, at least it appears she's "sleeping" in her own bed!
Baby-steps right?