Jennie is such a silly girl. She has been spending most of her time "playing" with her imaginary friends for the Little Einsteins' movies. They seem to always go on adventures where something is chasing them.And every once in a while I get to be a part of these adventures.
In other news, Jennie is (dare I say) completely potty trained! She even sleeps in her night time underwear. It has been very strange not to have had to buy diapers as frequent---I actually bought my first box in a month since I had just gone shopping when she informed me that she wanted to wear night time underwear instead of a diaper to bed. I was a little nervous about this idea, but we have had only three night time accidents since she started.


1 comment:
Oh how very exciting for Jennie! Regina sounds like she will be the perfect help with the new baby!
Post a Comment