She even has to wear them when she has her footy pajamas one--what a silly girl.
It is pretty cute to see her stomping around in them.
(Notice the two pacifiers...she has to have two to go to sleep with--one to suck on and the other to hold.)
A girl and her books...
Jennie LOVES books. Recently, she has been "reading" them to all her toys. It is really cute to hear her "read" them and she says the extra things that I have done when I read them to her.



3 comments:
I think your girls take after their Grandma! I LOVE shoes and books more than anything~except my Grandgirls!
Didn't Jennie have a pair of black shoes that she adored near the same age as Regina now? How funny. My kiddo also sleeps with two lolly's (pacifiers) Your blog did that weird glitch thing again where it didn't update on my blogroll, I just happened to check it out, that is weird that it does that.... I love the picture of Regina with the jammies and dress shoes... so cute!
Ben will sleep with a whole handful of binkis if they are around him. Sad that he has that many.
Miss you!
Post a Comment