Regina enjoying her first plate of spaghetti--Notice it is in her ear!
Jennie ready for adventures.Even though this night was HOT, Jennie decided that she needed a coat to ride her rocket. (I couldn't convince her to take it off.)
Regina on the same night--It was HOT and she was sweating in just her onesie.
Jennie and her hat/helmet. The other day, she decided that she needed a helmet to ride her rocket, so I gave her one of Daddy's hats.
And of course, Regina needed one too. She loves putting it on and off.
But sometimes she finds other things to wear on her head---Daddy's lunch box. Recently Regina loves to try to put on clothes. She keeps putting blankets, shorts, rags, and shirts on top of her head and shoulders--it is too cute.
Most of the time, Regina walks around with a smile, but...
...When she really wants her way, she becomes really unhappy. (At this moment she wanted to stand/walk on the couch, so I had to put her back on the floor.)
This is Regina's "I'm sad/mad face."









2 comments:
Your girls are beautiful! I can't believe so much time has gone by.
Those little girls are TOO CUTE!
And FUNNY, Too! Hmmm, WHO DO THEY REMIND ME OF???
Post a Comment