Friday, August 19, 2011

Summer Fun

We have been busy enjoying the summer weather and the camera usually doesn't make an appearance. However, I managed to "snap" a few.


Matthew and Jennie playing cars together.
While looking through some of his old things, Matthew found some of his old matchbox cars.


Jennie and Regina playing in the pool.
As soon as, Regina realized that she could climb out of the pool, she didn't want to get back in even though I put warm water in it.


Notice Jennie's left eye...
We are learning to look forward while we run. This happened right outside the Urgent Care---I'm glad it wasn't bad enough that we had to go in.

3 comments:

Tina said...

OUCH!

Doug and Amanda said...

We have a really similar pool on our deck, except I cannot keep jim out of it, he constantly slams his head into the glass door trying to get to the pool and if the door is open and he is around, he heads straight for it. Jennie's head looks like a doozy....

JRiggles said...

Sounds like your summer has been full. The girls are so cute! Miss you!