One more month and there will be a special birthday for Regina... I can't believe it. (I guess I had better start planning.)
For over a month, Regina has been standing, but she has yet to take a step.
(Sorry for the sideways picture--new camera and I need to figure it out still.)
Jennie and Regina in the skirts I made for them with my new serger---These were supposed to be for a wedding we were to attend, but we all got sick the day before.
Jennie is a great big sister---She doesn't even mind that Regina is now sharing a room with her.

2 comments:
WOW lots of changes in Philomath-Sharing a room, "sister outfits", & fun with friends! Thanks for sharing it all with us.
PS-I'm sure Jenette was smiling a lot behind that camera~I always am!
OHh a new camera and serger how very exciting!
Post a Comment