Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Early Present

The "Easter Bunny" came early for Jennie this year.



A family in the ward had out grown their play kitchen so they donated it to us. Then I found some play dishes for a good price at a store---no play food yet (Jennie is still in the "everything goes in the mouth" stage.)


A picture I just had to share---This is how I found Jennie today when I peeked at her during rest time. She has discovered that she can get off her big girl bed and open the closet doors to find the special books.

4 comments:

JRiggles said...

It makes me sleepy looking at this picture :D

Doug and Amanda said...

Oh the joys of freedom, at least she still takes time to rest with her freedom.... What a fun toy too, We love to play kitchen and have cocoa party's at our house...

Tina said...

The Kitchen is darling--
and OOOH! Makes me want to cuddle her!

Muffin said...

You don't have to buy food! You can make it out of felt. I've made some and it's super easy, here's a link to some ideas...
http://www.etsy.com/listing/62765056/love-cookies-and-cup-cake-pdf-felt?ref=sr_gallery_27&ga_search_query=felt+food&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade

just type in felt food on Etsy, and you can get tons of ideas! I'd love to see some pictures!
Happy Easter!