
She has begun rolling over to sleep on her tummy. She is eating some baby food, but don't give her applesauce or avocados (Her gag reflux is really good.) She is just about ready to crawl but that doesn't stop her. (She is lunging and pushing herself around.)

This is Regina sitting up by herself for the first time---I just happened to look over while she was putting herself in this position.

Then a couple days later, she sat up completely--I just happened to look over and see it and had the camera close by. (What Luck!)
Just a little video of the big event...mainly for my records, but enjoy!
3 comments:
She is adorable. I can't believe how fast the time goes by.
Wow,that is great she is doing so well. The background of your pictures looks like such a familar scene to me. You must have a toddler, LOL.
your girls are so cute!!! Its crazy how fast they grow up!
Post a Comment