
This means Regina is now in the crib (the baby bed) and since it is too much of a bother to take it apart to put in the office, the girls are sharing a room. There have only been a couple of times that Jennie has woken up when Regina cries in the middle of the night. We hope someday soon, the night wakings will come to an end for both of them.
Note: We got the bed on craigslist for $10.00---what a steal.
4 comments:
She's so big!
Oh, How exciting! And I hope for you that the night wakings come to end soon too....
OOOHHH! Look at the Cozy Girl in her Cozy Big Girl Bed! And I notice that Mickey & Minnie are sharing it with her! Her hair looks like mine when I wake up!
Hugs and kisses!
I was just showing Addy pictures of Jennie and I showed this one of Jennie sleeping, the first thing she pointed to was mickey, then Jennie, it was really sweet.
Post a Comment