I was so wanting to see a picture of her, Thank you for putting some up, She is Adorable! Hope everything else you were waiting on her arrival for now falls into place.
She is super cute! Glad all went well, and I hope the waiting game can now move forward. How is Jennie adjusting to the new sister… love her name by the way. Glad things are going well for you all. Best of luck with all the adventures ahead.
5 comments:
She is sooo cute! I can't wait to meet her. Glad you are feeling good enough to blog :)
I was so wanting to see a picture of her, Thank you for putting some up, She is Adorable! Hope everything else you were waiting on her arrival for now falls into place.
Congratulations! What a sweetheart!
WOW she is so cute! She looks alot like her big sister! Love it, hope you are doing well, congrats!!!!
She is super cute! Glad all went well, and I hope the waiting game can now move forward. How is Jennie adjusting to the new sister… love her name by the way. Glad things are going well for you all. Best of luck with all the adventures ahead.
Post a Comment