Monday, June 07, 2010

Extended Family Fun

Last month, Jennie and I spent two weeks at my parents' house. We had a GREAT time. Every time Jennie saw her grandpa, she would say "Hi Grandpa." And he had to say hi back for her to stop saying it. While we were visiting, my family had a reunion. It was nice to see everyone and Jennie LOVED meeting and playing will her cousins.

Jennie playing with Grandpa Wild at the Park


Jennie helping Grandma Wild get ready for the rest of the family

Jennie and her cousin Bethani playing while waiting to go to church (Grandma Wild made both dresses)


Jennie enjoying a shoulder ride from her Uncle Al

Some of the family at the fish hatcheryGrandma Wild playing tag with the cousins
Jennie with her cousins that are the closest in age (They really weren't up for the picture)
Jennie and Grandma Wild playing a silly game (Notice how they are sitting--I think they must be related)

1 comment:

JRiggles said...

I'm so glad you got to visit your family. I love the pictures with her and her cousins..she knows what to do for the camera!