Monday, May 24, 2010

Jennie's First Haircut

Jennie received her first haircut last week. We waited until we were at my parents' house so that my mom could do it for me. (She has cut my hair since I was little so I knew she would do a much better job than me.) Now Jennie doesn't have to look through her bangs to eat her breakfast in the morning.

My mom took one look at those bangs and cut them right after dinner the first day we arrived.


The finished product! (To me, Jennie looked really different.)
Even though her bangs are cut, I still have to put her hair in pigtails. (She just looks sooo cute in them.)

5 comments:

Doug and Amanda said...

OH all grown up! Haircuts, Animals, let's see how she does with 30 people descending on her....

JRiggles said...

So cute! She looks so much more grown up.

Tina said...

SO Jennie goes to MT and goes from "Baby Girl" to "Little Miss!"
She looks SO Cute! Good Job Grandma Wild--now she can see what she's eating!
(AND-Jenette, you'll be able to cut hair soon, just take some practice!) See you soon--HEY where's Mom's haircut photo?
Grandma Conde

Unknown said...

She really does look adorable!! I love the bangs!

D.Jones said...

ohh, so sweet. I can't believe she has so much hair. i tried putting pig tails in my girls the other day. It really hurt their heads...I don't think having more rubber band than hair is very comfortable:)