Monday, April 26, 2010

My Hands

My Hands have been busy! Here are a few things that have been "aging" them.

1. Dishes! (I have seemed to have acquired a lot of dishes that can't go in the dishwasher--not to mention, I am out of dishwasher detergent and can't seem to remember to buy it when I am at the store).
2. Laundry! (I have had to fold/do laundry everyday since Matthew started working again--Best Buy really needs to give their employees more than one work shirt).
3. Sewing! (Ok, so this doesn't really "age" my hands, but I have been busy making baby-leggings and embroidering a blanket for baby #2).
4. Jennie! (That girls seems to keep me busy. She has decided that diaper changes aren't worth her time so now it is a struggle to get her to hold still--not even a toy can distract her from the fact that she has to lie down instead of walk around the house).
5. Food! (I have decided that I am sick of making the same few meals all the time, but nothing new comes to mind--at least I am making sure there is a veggie at dinner time).
6. More! (My hands have been busy doing many more things, but my pregnant mind can't remember them--lists have become my new best friend).

2 comments:

D.Jones said...

aha, it sounds like your hands could use a manicure??!! I'll come too!...and I hear you about the cooking meals. I am tired of the same 'ol too, but same thing...nothing comes to mind at meal time to make.

JRiggles said...

I heard a story about realizing you are getting older by looking down at your hands and seeing your moms hands. I totally feel that way. But I loved to play with my moms hands while laying on her lap in church. So I'm ok with that. I hated pregnancy brain farting!