Weight gain is expected when a person is pregnant, so I knew it was coming. But when I stepped onto the scale at the doctor's office today, I thought I was going to faint...
10 lbs in a month!!!
Even the doctor made a comment about it. Hopefully this isn't going to happen regularly. I am chalking it up to all the fast food I ate while on vacation... I think I had better go for a walk while eating an apple.
I hope everything else is going well... I would have to go with Corinne on this one though, Your so cute I am sure your pulling it off splendidly, not that that helps with that feeling that you get when you see your weight go up...The only thought I have that could maybe cheer you up, is maybe its a boy and he is a good eater... (there aren't any boy's on Matthew's side of the family are there as far as grandkids go?)
4 comments:
lol, your so cute and little. isn't that how it works for little women they gain more weight? and us fat people are told try not to gain much!
I hope everything else is going well... I would have to go with Corinne on this one though, Your so cute I am sure your pulling it off splendidly, not that that helps with that feeling that you get when you see your weight go up...The only thought I have that could maybe cheer you up, is maybe its a boy and he is a good eater... (there aren't any boy's on Matthew's side of the family are there as far as grandkids go?)
That's fantastic!! I hope its all in the butt and boobs :) teehee. Glad things are progressing nicely. Miss you!!
Fast food does that to me too while I'm pregnant!
Post a Comment