Sunday, December 13, 2009

Santa Trauma...

Matthew and I thought it might be nice to get a picture of Jennie with Santa. Before we got her all dressed up and headed to the mall, we did a trial run with the Santa at our ward Christmas Party. This was the result:
I guess we aren't going to bother with waiting in line at the mall.

6 comments:

Shana Eberhard said...

Don't worry, that happened with Riley at that age. Maybe next year ;)

Doug and Amanda said...

Poor girl, I hope she has recovered and isn't having flash backs of the event. Although I must say she still looks pretty darn cute even when upset...

JRiggles said...

Awww! What does she do when you show her pictures of him now that she had this experiences? hehe

D.Jones said...

too funny! That is priceless!

Shelley said...

You just need to borrow Santa's hat, beard, and jacket and get Matthew to wear them--I bet she wouldn't be scared if it was Daddy behind the white beard.

Cute

The Henricksen Journal said...

LOL! I don't even bother with my kids anymore. Lucas might be my one and only who will sit on Santa's lap.