This was the first time we have had trick or treaters come by. There were so many cute costumes. By 8 o'clock we were out of candy and that was with three large bags of it. Then we found out that our neighborhood is the one everyone drive to for trick or treating.



I was given two very cute costumes for Jennie this year and couldn't decide between them so I took pictures of both. Luckily Halloween wasn't any further away or she wouldn't have fit in either one.

1 comment:
that is our tradition too--eating pizza and watching a movie. Kris and I have done it every year since we were dating. Too fun! So, are you guys in Moses lake already then? We are going to Spokane for Thanksgiving, so maybe as we are passing through ML we can stop and see you guys...plus, we have a christmas present from your Grandma H that we need to get to you.
Post a Comment