Too cute. I love how messy kids can get when they are eating, but I hate cleaning then up. Maybe I should start feeding them in the bathtub, and then clean up would be much easier.
I hope life is Moses Lake is treating you well. I think you are there now?
5 comments:
Too cute. I love how messy kids can get when they are eating, but I hate cleaning then up. Maybe I should start feeding them in the bathtub, and then clean up would be much easier.
I hope life is Moses Lake is treating you well. I think you are there now?
This is great! I miss her. :( and you.
WOW! definately looks like she enjoyed dinner... How cute!
I love the spaghetti in her hair.
I'm glad you got naked baby bath pictures of her. Now you can blackmail her when she's 14!
Post a Comment