The past couple of days have been awful! She is our little Houdini and wiggles out of the constantly! Which means I am having to put them back on--tons of screaming, crying, and fussing! She calms down once I pick her up, but she doesn't let me put her down. Because she won't let me put her down, we have been sleeping on the couch together (which has messed up her sleeping routine--I almost got her to sleep through the night [not anymore].)
Her little voice sounds so scratchy from all the screaming. I feel so bad for her. I am at my wits end and my back is killing me from carrying her 13 lb self. Luckily yesterday morning, a friend came to keep us company, which I really needed.
The doctor did warn me that she wasn't going to be happy once her casts are off and for a few days with the shoes. But I didn't think it was going to be this bad! Hopefully, this doesn't last too much longer...
5 comments:
I am sorry that stinks!!! I wish i was there to help!
awww, poor little Jennie! Does she need some play date buddies? i have two for her...
Jenette you're a trooper! I would be losing my mind by now.
Remind me again why we choose to have children?:) It's all work I tell ya!! Thank goodness she has you as her mommy to take care of her!
Leora told me about Jenny's skateboard at church yesterday!:D Hang in there!
Post a Comment