Jennie hasn't really done this with me, but tonight while she was having some Daddy time, she told him all about her traumatic day--immunizations & new casts... Take A Look!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Very cute video. Sounds like somebody lost a lung there for a minute...
Sophie is having a hard afternoon so I told her I would look up something really cool for her on the computer. "What do you want to see?" Sophie replies "I want to see baby Jennie! Not a picture, a video!" This is not the first time we have watched this little video. She LOVES it. Thanks for sharing and helping!
4 comments:
Very cute video. Sounds like somebody lost a lung there for a minute...
See you guys soon!
And this is only the beginning! Seems that she likes to hear herself talk. She'll be a talker! :)
So cute. Love it.
Sophie is having a hard afternoon so I told her I would look up something really cool for her on the computer. "What do you want to see?" Sophie replies "I want to see baby Jennie! Not a picture, a video!" This is not the first time we have watched this little video. She LOVES it. Thanks for sharing and helping!
Post a Comment