Sunday, February 08, 2009

One Month...

Jennie is already over a month old. We have ventured out of the house a few times, mainly to our weekly doctor appointments and then either to Target or the grocery store.

Jennie is growing fast. She is over 11lbs. and is already too long for some of her clothes. I finally dressed her in a dress instead of a onesie and the dress only came down to the top of her diaper. I could hardly wait to put her in this dress, which was mine when I was a baby, but she is already to long for it. So I took some pictures of her in it and then put is away.

4 comments:

Doug and Amanda said...

Very cute!

Jarom & Corinne said...

She is so cute and looks so sweet in your dress!

Brenda (Jacobs) Howard said...

How sweet. She is precious.

D.Jones said...

Jenette, your baby is sooo cute. What a beautiful baby!!!!