Sunday, December 21, 2008
Snowed In!?
We aren't really snowed in but it seems that way. Church has been cancelled for today and the roads are sooo terrible that we wouldn't have driven the mile to get there. I know that it is just a mile, but we live on a hill and it is a sheet of solid ice! On Thursday this week, all the roads with a hill were closed including ours, so Matthew had to park his car a half mile and walk home from work. Luckily, we have two cars or we would really have been stranded---Thankfully baby decided not to make her appearance, yet. We would have been in real trouble! To get to the hospital, we have to go over a large bridge that is known for its wind gust problems. Even though I am VERY ready to have this baby, I don't want to drive in this snowy weather...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment