At my last doctor's appointment, I received some mostly scary news--something on the ultrasound didn't look right. So I was sent to a specialist on September 4th. After another ultrasound and a talk with the specialist, we received some better news--Nothing else looked wrong with the baby, which is a relief. She is most likely going to need some treatment once she is born, but she is VERY healthy and nothing more to worry about.Anyway after the appointment, Matthew and I decided to run away for a mini-trip to Oregon. We visited his grandparents who we haven't seen since our wedding. Then, we went to Silver Creek Falls National Park and hiked the ten falls trail. We did a seven mile hike in about 4 hours. I was surprised that I actually hiked the whole thing. And the falls were amazing--each one different. We were able to hike behind two of them and another one, we were able to hike to the base of it and sit on a log in the water---so cool!
We also spent time with Matthew's aunt and uncle in Vancouver, WA, who we are really close to and Matthew's brother and his pregnant wife. She is about a month behind me and she is already in maternity clothes and looks tons more pregnant than me...
Anyway, we had a great mini-trip and a good visit with the specialist...Life is Good!
2 comments:
i am happy for you guys that everything is going well. And i love mini vacations, so good! I will be at kris and dianas from the 23 to the 9 of october so you have to come over and visit. I would love to see you and meet your husband too!
Hey Jenette!
I'm glad to hear that you've been put to ease a little bit. My mom told me about what was happening. Your trip sounds like so much fun! and man, it's beautiful there!
Love,
Alisha
Post a Comment