Sunday, February 24, 2008

Time keeps on going

Matthew and I have been busy at our jobs. I have spent the last week working full time since the center is short staffed right now. I have noticed how working full time really makes it hard to get all the household chores done during the week...
Anyway, after spending the morning cleaning yesterday, Matthew and I took a ferry boat up to Seattle. It was my first time on a ferry. I loved it and I know we are going to do it again! Once we got up to Seattle, we headed straight to the Zoo. It was a prefect day for it. The animals were mostly active since it was the first day of nice weather in a very long time. After the zoo, we went to dinner and came home. We were both exhausted, but happy that we made it out into the sunshine.

No comments: